Woman Sues Harrah's for Injuries From Casino Doors, Then Dies An octogenarian was seriously injured leaving a casino in Illinois, and died months after. Her attorney is adding a claim of wrongful death to her lawsuit. Click here to learn more.
Texas State Prison Ordered to Cool It, Literally Over the past 20 years, 23 prisoners have died due to heat-related illnesses in Texas prisons. It’s time to turn on the air conditioning. Read more here.
Learn About the Law
Find a Lawyer
- Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Criminal Lawyers
- Divorce Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers
- Family Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers See All »
- Search for Lawyers by Name »
- Search for Law Firms by Name »
Find Lawyer and Law Firm Profiles
Looking for a Lawyer or Law Firm Profile? FindLaw Lawyer Directory provides profiles of law firms and lawyers or attorneys in all cities and states across the United States. For advanced search options to find lawyers or attorneys, go to our main Lawyer Directory page.
What's New at FindLaw
- U.S. says Macau billionaire hoped U.N. bribery would cement legacy
- Celgene to pay $280 mln to settle off-label marketing case
- SEC declares digital assets can be "securities" under U.S. law
- U.S. House panel wants Google, Facebook, AT&T CEOs to testify on internet...
- California governor signs climate policy extension into law
Featured Legal Documents
- SCOTUS Again Compromises on Trump's Travel Ban
- Article of Impeachment Filed Against President Donald Trump
- Supreme Court: Racially Disparaging Speech Is Protected, Can Be Trademarked
- D.C., Maryland Sue Trump for Alleged Constitutional Violations
- Another Federal Court Upholds Another Injunction on Another Trump Travel...
|Get this to the insurance company ASAP.|
|And who exactly are "we," and how did you come by the authority...|
|You're right, it's a summons. She is suing for $50,000. Thanks...|
|First of all, we have no knowledge regarding "the [cases you]...|
|"We" can bury it in a mason jar in the backyard for all the...|