Drone Hobbyists Don't Need to Register With FAA, Court Rules The Federal Aviation Administration had been aggressive about regulating private drone ownership, but took a hit in the U.S. Court of Appeals. Click here for details.
Cyclist Sues Portland for Wrongful Arrest Based on Racial Profiling A man says he was illegally detained and charged because of his race, and is seeking nearly half a million dollars in compensation. Find out more.
Learn About the Law
Find a Lawyer
- Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Criminal Lawyers
- Divorce Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers
- Family Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers See All »
- Search for Lawyers by Name »
- Search for Law Firms by Name »
Find Lawyer and Law Firm Profiles
Looking for a Lawyer or Law Firm Profile? FindLaw Lawyer Directory provides profiles of law firms and lawyers or attorneys in all cities and states across the United States. For advanced search options to find lawyers or attorneys, go to our main Lawyer Directory page.
What's New at FindLaw
- Banks and funds will never quite be forex friends
- Worker advocacy group report says Tesla's injury rate higher than average
- Playboy model sentenced for posting photo of unsuspecting nude
- Wells Fargo Advisors creates new mutual fund class for fiduciary rule
- Software update can fix Fiat Chrysler's U.S. diesel issue -lawyer
Featured Legal Documents
|Do you have a question?|
|None. If you think the "old wooden fence" is not sufficient,...|
|I can't tell which of the questions in your post are questions...|
|Of course you can do it, but I doubt that's what you intended...|
|@lvglawfirm Why would anyone want to hire a law firm that...|
Latest FindLaw Consumer Blog Posts
- Tech Support Scams: Beware Pop-Up Windows and Redirects
- Who Can I Call as an Expert Witness?
- Can Kidnapping Insurance Protect Against Ransomware?
- Dram Shop Lawsuit: 2 Staten Island Establishments...
- If We Never Married, Do I Have to Pay Child Support?