When Can You Sue a Juvenile Detention Center? Suing jails, prisons, and detention centers is not easy. But does that mean you can’t be compensated for accidents or intentional injuries? Click here to read more.
Over 21K Drug Convictions Dismissed Due to Massachusetts Drug Lab Scandal Employees in a Bay State crime lab were using drugs meant to be tested and fudging test results. Find out what that means for those convicted of drug crimes.
Learn About the Law
Find a Lawyer
- Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Criminal Lawyers
- Divorce Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers
- Family Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers See All »
- Search for Lawyers by Name »
- Search for Law Firms by Name »
Find Lawyer and Law Firm Profiles
Looking for a Lawyer or Law Firm Profile? FindLaw Lawyer Directory provides profiles of law firms and lawyers or attorneys in all cities and states across the United States. For advanced search options to find lawyers or attorneys, go to our main Lawyer Directory page.
What's New at FindLaw
- U.S. Supreme Court may limit where companies can be sued
- Trump's tax duo to brief senior U.S. Congress leaders on plan
- Lawmakers question quality of KPMG's Wells Fargo audits
- Novartis to speed up bid for MS drug approval, changes target
- Fruit producer Dole, led by 94-year-old CEO, files to go public
Featured Legal Documents
|Alabama doesn't allow adult convictions to be expunged.|
|If an Alabama Death Row inmate dies before his appeals are...|
|At least this gives us a starting point, but I have a ton...|
|I did not say "anal retentive lender". I said "anal retentive...|
|I apologize to you both. I should have been more precise....|
Latest FindLaw Consumer Blog Posts
- Tesla Owners File Autopilot Class Action Lawsuit
- FDA Won't Release Execution Drugs Bound for Texas,...
- New Arizona ADA Access Lawsuit Law Creates New Barriers...
- Traumatic Facial Injuries Common in Nursing Home Residents,...
- Can My Employer Limit My Bathroom Breaks?