Intoxicated by Tech? Washington Passes Mobile Device DUI Law The new law is about a lot more than texting while driving; the use of any handlheld mobile device behind the wheel may be illegal soon. Find out more.
River Rafting Waiver May Preclude Widow's Lawsuit A man signed a liability waiver saying he assumed all the risk of whitewater rafting. Does that mean his wife can’t sue after his fatal accident? Click here to learn more.
Learn About the Law
Find a Lawyer
- Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Criminal Lawyers
- Divorce Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers
- Family Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers See All »
- Search for Lawyers by Name »
- Search for Law Firms by Name »
Find Lawyer and Law Firm Profiles
Looking for a Lawyer or Law Firm Profile? FindLaw Lawyer Directory provides profiles of law firms and lawyers or attorneys in all cities and states across the United States. For advanced search options to find lawyers or attorneys, go to our main Lawyer Directory page.
What's New at FindLaw
- Trump to nominate Kansas Governor Brownback as religious freedom ambassador
- Former Fiat Chrysler executive charged in U.S. in payoff scheme
- United Airlines sued by owners of giant rabbit found dead after flight
- Transgender soldiers, veterans shaken by Trump's ban on their service
- Ex-New York analyst gets 3 years and 9 months for insider trading
Featured Legal Documents
- SCOTUS Again Compromises on Trump's Travel Ban
- Article of Impeachment Filed Against President Donald Trump
- Supreme Court: Racially Disparaging Speech Is Protected, Can Be Trademarked
- D.C., Maryland Sue Trump for Alleged Constitutional Violations
- Another Federal Court Upholds Another Injunction on Another Trump Travel...
|How many threads are you going to start with different questions...|
|In the chaos of moving from a big house to a Condo, I somehow...|
|At the time we create a Living Trust, is it required that...|
|Public defenders ARE real lawyers and did you ever consider...|
|Nice.... Let's back up a second.... By whom was he "ordered...|