Do You Need to Be Married to File a Wrongful Death Claim If Your Partner Dies? Wrongful death suits are designed to compensate a deceased person’s family members – so how do you prove you’re family? Click here to read more.
Learn About the Law
Find a Lawyer
- Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Criminal Lawyers
- Divorce Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers
- Family Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers See All »
- Search for Lawyers by Name »
- Search for Law Firms by Name »
Find Lawyer and Law Firm Profiles
Looking for a Lawyer or Law Firm Profile? FindLaw Lawyer Directory provides profiles of law firms and lawyers or attorneys in all cities and states across the United States. For advanced search options to find lawyers or attorneys, go to our main Lawyer Directory page.
What's New at FindLaw
- Playboy model sentenced for posting photo of unsuspecting nude
- Wells Fargo Advisors creates new mutual fund class for fiduciary rule
- Software update can fix Fiat Chrysler's U.S. diesel issue -lawyer
- BNP Paribas to pay $350 mln to settle New York currency-rigging probe
- U.S. regulator may have edge in court arguments on its structure
Featured Legal Documents
|Unfortunately, you grabbed a tiger by the tail and won't be...|
|I don't need copy of application but the attorney might. On...|
|I called a major retailer (Sears) with an appliance service...|
|Sometimes, cases like these are settled by an agreement for...|
|$2000 against $3400 isn't likely to do it. The lawyer has...|
Latest FindLaw Consumer Blog Posts
- Tech Support Scams: Beware Pop-Up Windows and Redirects
- Who Can I Call as an Expert Witness?
- Can Kidnapping Insurance Protect Against Ransomware?
- Walmart Sued After Car Crashes Through Store's Front...
- What to Do When Treated Unfairly at Work: Top 10 FAQ