DOJ Reinstates Civil Asset Seizure Policy: What You Need to Know New Attorney General Jeff Sessions reverses Obama-era guidance barring federal law enforcement officials from confiscating property prior to a conviction. Read more here.
Learn About the Law
Find a Lawyer
- Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Criminal Lawyers
- Divorce Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers
- Family Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers See All »
- Search for Lawyers by Name »
- Search for Law Firms by Name »
Find Lawyer and Law Firm Profiles
Looking for a Lawyer or Law Firm Profile? FindLaw Lawyer Directory provides profiles of law firms and lawyers or attorneys in all cities and states across the United States. For advanced search options to find lawyers or attorneys, go to our main Lawyer Directory page.
What's New at FindLaw
- U.S. Senate rule deals setback to Republican healthcare bill
- Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan to pay $148 mln to end yen Libor cases in U.S.
- U.S. fines American, Delta, Frontier for consumer rule violations
- U.S. financial regulators to discuss MetLife lawsuit next week
- Al Qaeda suspect makes first appearance in U.S. federal court
Featured Legal Documents
- SCOTUS Again Compromises on Trump's Travel Ban
- Article of Impeachment Filed Against President Donald Trump
- Supreme Court: Racially Disparaging Speech Is Protected, Can Be Trademarked
- D.C., Maryland Sue Trump for Alleged Constitutional Violations
- Another Federal Court Upholds Another Injunction on Another Trump Travel...
|Although you mentioned that you "agreed" several times you...|
|Good luck and I'm sorry you have to go through these annoyances....|
|So my roommate and i agreed through text to live together....|
|What was the date that you moved out? What was your last normal...|
|Yes, I filed a formal appeal about a procedure and am still...|
Latest FindLaw Consumer Blog Posts
- Does Your Teenager's Makeup Have Asbestos in It?
- Russian Malware Developer Sentenced to 5 Years in...
- When Can I Put My Kids to Work in the Family Business,...
- Ferris Wheel Accident Leads to Lawsuits
- Remembering Betty Dukes, Lead Plaintiff in Gender-Bias...