Do You Need to Be Married to File a Wrongful Death Claim If Your Partner Dies? Wrongful death suits are designed to compensate a deceased person’s family members – so how do you prove you’re family? Click here to read more.
Learn About the Law
Find a Lawyer
- Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Criminal Lawyers
- Divorce Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers
- Family Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers See All »
- Search for Lawyers by Name »
- Search for Law Firms by Name »
Find Lawyer and Law Firm Profiles
Looking for a Lawyer or Law Firm Profile? FindLaw Lawyer Directory provides profiles of law firms and lawyers or attorneys in all cities and states across the United States. For advanced search options to find lawyers or attorneys, go to our main Lawyer Directory page.
What's New at FindLaw
- Moment of truth for Cosby as jury selection for sex assault trial begins
- Chinese regulator approves VW-JAC Motor electric car venture
- Airbus hires outside monitors amid fraud investigations
- Ahead of Exxon's annual meeting, climate activists gain ground
- Trump budget poised to slash healthcare for poor, other programs
Featured Legal Documents
|For reasons unknown you and your now ex-spouse left your infant...|
|For starters, you haven't provided us with much in the way...|
|This is not the place to look for help, it is a place where...|
|First of all I made a mistake. There is no need to be so nasty....|
|i am 20 years old and me and my husband are trying to get...|
Latest FindLaw Consumer Blog Posts
- Over a Million Defective Dodge Ram Pickup Trucks Recalled
- Can I Still Own a Gun After a Domestic Violence Conviction?
- When to Fire an Employee at the Center of a Social...
- Florida Jury Awards Woman $100K in Starbucks Hot Coffee...
- NRA Challenges California Ban on High Capacity Magazines...