Learn About the Law
Find a Lawyer
- Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Criminal Lawyers
- Divorce Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers
- Family Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers See All »
- Search for Lawyers by Name »
- Search for Law Firms by Name »
Find Lawyer and Law Firm Profiles
Looking for a Lawyer or Law Firm Profile? FindLaw Lawyer Directory provides profiles of law firms and lawyers or attorneys in all cities and states across the United States. For advanced search options to find lawyers or attorneys, go to our main Lawyer Directory page.
What's New at FindLaw
- Michigan sues Flint over failure to approve long-term drinking water source
- Prosecutor, governor spar over death penalty in Florida's top court
- U.S. charges Penn West Petroleum, ex-executives with accounting fraud
- Canada's top court rules Google must block some results worldwide
- Fred's adopts poison pill ahead of Walgreens-Rite Aid deal decision
Featured Legal Documents
- Supreme Court: Racially Disparaging Speech Is Protected, Can Be Trademarked
- D.C., Maryland Sue Trump for Alleged Constitutional Violations
- Another Federal Court Upholds Another Injunction on Another Trump Travel...
- DOJ Names Independent Counsel to Investigate Trump-Russia Connections
- 'Non Prophet' Group Sues Trump Over Religious Freedom Executive Order
|Should I hire a collection agency before going to court instead....|
|No way to tell based on your description. It may be that the...|
|In any future posts, please make an effort to use something...|
|How do you start a lawsuit? By filing a complaint with the...|
|Your post doesn't contain any questions (aside from the oddly...|
Latest FindLaw Consumer Blog Posts
- What's in Your Summer Road Trip Emergency Safety Kit?
- What's the Law on Gun Rights Outside the Home?
- Walmart Sued After Uber Driver Killed by Teen Machete...
- Philando Castile Wrongful Death Civil Suit Wins Fast...
- Can Immigrants Get Public Welfare?