Supreme Court: Violent Facebook Posts Not a Crime Unless Intended as Threats The Supreme Court overturned a man’s conviction after he posted about killing his ex and shooting up elementary schools. Find out why.
Learn About the Law
- Bankruptcy & Debt
- Car Accidents
- Consumer Protection
- Dangerous Products
- Employee Rights
- Estate Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Violations
- Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning
- View more »
- Find Top Rated Attorneys
Find a Lawyer
- Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Criminal Lawyers
- Divorce Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers
- Family Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers See All »
- Search for Lawyers by Name »
- Search for Law Firms by Name »
Find Lawyer and Law Firm Profiles
Looking for a Lawyer or Law Firm Profile? FindLaw Lawyer Directory provides profiles of law firms and lawyers or attorneys in all cities and states across the United States. For advanced search options to find lawyers or attorneys, go to our main Lawyer Directory page.
What's New at FindLaw
|I run a small made to order clothing company and I recently...|
|Hi! My husband and I purchased a home in Michigan, closing...|
|So, there is this woman (a Mistress) who posted on FaceBook...|
|Hi all, I have a friend that is in an interesting situation....|
|I live in NY and have received SSI for over 5 years. When...|
- Hastert to appear before judge who donated to campaign
- California school district sued over graduation dress...
- Sheriff: College student killed mom in argument over...
- Man sentenced for stalking Kunis escapes mental facility
- Theater gunman says he knew shooting was 'legally wrong'
Featured Legal Documents
- Full Indictment for FIFA Officials, Media Execs
- Jury Verdict Sentencing Boston Marathon Bomber to Death
- 'Deflategate' Report: Pats Staff Altered Balls, Tom...
- Family of Michael Brown Sues Ferguson, Darren Wilson
- The Battle Over Religious Freedom Restoration Acts in...
Latest FindLaw Consumer Blog Posts
- Ford Expanding Its Takata Airbag Recall
- Parts of Patriot Act Expired: No More Telephone Data...
- 3 Lessons From the Abercrombie Supreme Court Case
- Do Summer Camps Have to Disclose Suspected Abuse?
- Can You Go To Jail For Debt?