Man Tries to Copyright the Fried Chicken Sandwich; Court Says No Luckily, we won’t have to pay royalties to a former Church’s Chicken employee for enjoying a delicious sandwich. Find out what led up to this case.
Learn About the Law
- Bankruptcy & Debt
- Car Accidents
- Consumer Protection
- Dangerous Products
- Employee Rights
- Estate Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Violations
- Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning
- View more »
- Find Top Rated Attorneys
Find a Lawyer
- Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Criminal Lawyers
- Divorce Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers
- Family Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers See All »
- Search for Lawyers by Name »
- Search for Law Firms by Name »
Find Lawyer and Law Firm Profiles
Looking for a Lawyer or Law Firm Profile? FindLaw Lawyer Directory provides profiles of law firms and lawyers or attorneys in all cities and states across the United States. For advanced search options to find lawyers or attorneys, go to our main Lawyer Directory page.
What's New at FindLaw
|Im a 19 year old male who is straight edge. i kinda have a...|
|I have been living as a tenant in a Colorado (Weld County)...|
|QUESTION : Can my Landlord withhold my Security Deposit, if...|
|Purchased a car from a major car dealership in Charlotte,...|
|Can I legally record the phone call with my student loan lenders...|
- FDA lays out naming rules for lower-cost biotech drugs
- Appeals court upholds gay marriage ruling in Kentucky
- Parole considered for Charles Manson follower Bruce...
- Judge upholds Tennessee lethal injection method
- Rape suspect wrote he used 'every trick' for sex with...
Featured Legal Documents
- Jury Instructions in Colorado Movie Theater Shooting...
- SCOTUS Upholds Same Sex Marriage
- Supreme Court Upholds Obamacare
- Full Indictment for FIFA Officials, Media Execs
- Jury Verdict Sentencing Boston Marathon Bomber to Death
Latest FindLaw Consumer Blog Posts
- Kraft Recalls Cheese Singles After 3 Report Choking
- Are Church Fires Hate Crimes?
- Man Tries to Copyright the Fried Chicken Sandwich;...
- Robotic Surgery Injury Lawsuit FAQ
- Legal How-To: Suing a Property Management Company