Police and School Sued After Interrogated Teen Commits Suicide A 16-year-old leapt to his death after being falsely accused of possessing child pornography. So will officers or the school liable? Click here to read more.
Learn About the Law
Find a Lawyer
- Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Criminal Lawyers
- Divorce Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers
- Family Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers See All »
- Search for Lawyers by Name »
- Search for Law Firms by Name »
Find Lawyer and Law Firm Profiles
Looking for a Lawyer or Law Firm Profile? FindLaw Lawyer Directory provides profiles of law firms and lawyers or attorneys in all cities and states across the United States. For advanced search options to find lawyers or attorneys, go to our main Lawyer Directory page.
What's New at FindLaw
- CVS's Omnicare to pay $23 million to resolve U.S. kickback case
- Trump's bid to open U.S. monuments to development draws calls for protection
- U.S. says Hezbollah associate pleads guilty to money laundering conspiracy
- Yahoo hacking suspect appeals denial of bail in Canada
- Court finds Petsmart buyout fair in blow to appraisal strategy
Featured Legal Documents
- Another Federal Court Upholds Another Injunction on Another Trump Travel...
- DOJ Names Independent Counsel to Investigate Trump-Russia Connections
- 'Non Prophet' Group Sues Trump Over Religious Freedom Executive Order
- Federal Judge Blocks Trump's Sanctuary Cities Order
- Trump Team Turns Tail in Twitter Tussle
|My husband and I lived in a 55+ community in the West Palm...|
|A lot of your questions can be answered by carefully and studying...|
|My lease expired with my landlord on July 31, 2016. He did...|
|As a practical matter a will should be self-proving and the...|
|Okay, so you are still in the driver's seat. Have your sales...|
Latest FindLaw Consumer Blog Posts
- Tech Support Scams: Beware Pop-Up Windows and Redirects
- What Criminal Laws Protect Reporters From Assault?
- Northern California Farmer Facing $2.8M Fine for Plowing...
- Police and School Sued After Interrogated Teen Commits...
- Tips for Finding Hidden Assets in a Divorce