Can You Withdraw From a Joint Account During Divorce? Half of that money is yours, right? Not so fast my friend. You may need to put a hold on spending comingled funds until they’re un-mingled. Find out more now.
Long Beach to Pay $85K in Settlement After Police Forcibly Removed Woman's Hijab The woman had three outstanding warrants, but it was her treatment before, during, and after her arrest that were the problem. Read more here.
Learn About the Law
Find a Lawyer
- Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Criminal Lawyers
- Divorce Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers
- Family Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers See All »
- Search for Lawyers by Name »
- Search for Law Firms by Name »
Find Lawyer and Law Firm Profiles
Looking for a Lawyer or Law Firm Profile? FindLaw Lawyer Directory provides profiles of law firms and lawyers or attorneys in all cities and states across the United States. For advanced search options to find lawyers or attorneys, go to our main Lawyer Directory page.
What's New at FindLaw
- Uber wins U.S. court appeal to push price-fixing case to arbitration
- U.S. House Democrats launch probe into MS drug pricing
- Mylan, U.S. finalize $465 million EpiPen settlement
- Trump to revoke Obama-era flood risk building standards
- Uber settles U.S. allegations over data privacy
Featured Legal Documents
- California Also Sues AG Jeff Sessions Over Sanctuary Cities Funding Threat
- Uber Investor Sues Former CEO, Company for Fraud
- Transgender Service Members Sue Trump Over Military Ban Tweets
- Chicago Sues AG Jeff Sessions Over Sanctuary Cities Funding Threat
- Are the Feds Going to Legalize It? Marijuana Justice Act Introduced in...
|There is no class action available here. There are only 5...|
|Yeah, that's unfortunate. Why do people keep signing stuff...|
|Approx. 5 employees that work for a city (government entity)...|
|Today I received my Order Granting Motion for Default Judgement....|
|North Carolina law requires that the employer pay wages on...|
Latest FindLaw Consumer Blog Posts
- Class Action Against Kellogg for Serial Cereal Puffery...
- Can You Bring a Comfort Dog With You to Court?
- Closing Up Shop: Top 5 Tips When Ending or Exiting...
- Injured by Electric Shock -- Can You Sue?
- 5 Questions to Ask When Hiring a Child Custody Lawyer