Do You Need to Be Married to File a Wrongful Death Claim If Your Partner Dies? Wrongful death suits are designed to compensate a deceased person’s family members – so how do you prove you’re family? Click here to read more.
Learn About the Law
Find a Lawyer
- Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Criminal Lawyers
- Divorce Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers
- Family Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers See All »
- Search for Lawyers by Name »
- Search for Law Firms by Name »
Find Lawyer and Law Firm Profiles
Looking for a Lawyer or Law Firm Profile? FindLaw Lawyer Directory provides profiles of law firms and lawyers or attorneys in all cities and states across the United States. For advanced search options to find lawyers or attorneys, go to our main Lawyer Directory page.
What's New at FindLaw
- Worker advocacy group report says Tesla's injury rate higher than average
- Playboy model sentenced for posting photo of unsuspecting nude
- Wells Fargo Advisors creates new mutual fund class for fiduciary rule
- Software update can fix Fiat Chrysler's U.S. diesel issue -lawyer
- BNP Paribas to pay $350 mln to settle New York currency-rigging probe
Featured Legal Documents
|Your problem is not with the school. It's not their job to...|
|No! Try it and you may meet a few lawyers. They are called...|
|https://www.lvglawfirm.com/ Longman & Van Grack is a sophisticated...|
|2016-2017 school year my child has 19 unexcused absences and...|
|Here's a legal theory? The depreciation guide suggests a dishwasher's...|
Latest FindLaw Consumer Blog Posts
- Tech Support Scams: Beware Pop-Up Windows and Redirects
- Who Can I Call as an Expert Witness?
- Can Kidnapping Insurance Protect Against Ransomware?
- Walmart Sued After Car Crashes Through Store's Front...
- What to Do When Treated Unfairly at Work: Top 10 FAQ