When Can You Sue a Juvenile Detention Center? Suing jails, prisons, and detention centers is not easy. But does that mean you can’t be compensated for accidents or intentional injuries? Click here to read more.
Over 21K Drug Convictions Dismissed Due to Massachusetts Drug Lab Scandal Employees in a Bay State crime lab were using drugs meant to be tested and fudging test results. Find out what that means for those convicted of drug crimes.
Learn About the Law
Find a Lawyer
- Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Criminal Lawyers
- Divorce Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers
- Family Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers See All »
- Search for Lawyers by Name »
- Search for Law Firms by Name »
Find Lawyer and Law Firm Profiles
Looking for a Lawyer or Law Firm Profile? FindLaw Lawyer Directory provides profiles of law firms and lawyers or attorneys in all cities and states across the United States. For advanced search options to find lawyers or attorneys, go to our main Lawyer Directory page.
What's New at FindLaw
- State prosecutors urge Trump not to withdraw from Paris accord
- U.S. judge blocks Trump sanctuary city order
- Former Expedia IT employee gets 15 months in prison for insider trading
- U.S. appeals court to reconsider Ohio execution protocol
- Former Trump adviser Flynn likely broke law with Russia trip -lawmakers
Featured Legal Documents
|Aside from what "LegalwriterOne" mentioned, why on Earth would...|
|Alabama doesn't allow adult convictions to be expunged.|
|If an Alabama Death Row inmate dies before his appeals are...|
|At least this gives us a starting point, but I have a ton...|
|I did not say "anal retentive lender". I said "anal retentive...|
Latest FindLaw Consumer Blog Posts
- Tesla Owners File Autopilot Class Action Lawsuit
- FDA Won't Release Execution Drugs Bound for Texas,...
- New Arizona ADA Access Lawsuit Law Creates New Barriers...
- Traumatic Facial Injuries Common in Nursing Home Residents,...
- Can My Employer Limit My Bathroom Breaks?