South Dakota Passes Controversial Adoption Law Affecting LGBT and Interfaith Parents New law would allow private, religious adoption agencies to discriminate against LGBT parents without legal liability. Learn more now.
Learn About the Law
- Bankruptcy & Debt
- Car Accidents
- Consumer Protection
- Dangerous Products
- Employee Rights
- Estate Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Violations
- Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning
- View more »
- Find Top Rated Attorneys
Find a Lawyer
- Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Criminal Lawyers
- Divorce Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers
- Family Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers See All »
- Search for Lawyers by Name »
- Search for Law Firms by Name »
Find Lawyer and Law Firm Profiles
Looking for a Lawyer or Law Firm Profile? FindLaw Lawyer Directory provides profiles of law firms and lawyers or attorneys in all cities and states across the United States. For advanced search options to find lawyers or attorneys, go to our main Lawyer Directory page.
What's New at FindLaw
|Should have googled first then answered. felon can become...|
|I am not aware of any state where a convicted felon can practice...|
|Are there states where you can practice law as a felon? If...|
|yes, i am referring to the father when i say he Thank you...|
|I am the mother - i have custody of our two children. we live...|
- Man charged with hate crime for seizure-inducing tweet
- Viral video imagines Elmo getting fired over PBS budget...
- Philadelphia's top prosecutor denies gifts-for-favors...
- Dispatcher fired over Trump wants $250,000 settlement
- Former Penn State president's criminal trial set to...
Featured Legal Documents
- Another Federal Judge Blocks Another Trump Travel Ban
- Court: FBI's Secret Rules for Spying on Journalists...
- D.C. Wine Bar Sues President Trump for Unfair Competition
- Trump Issues New Executive Order in Refugees, Immigration
- Free the Nipple Order: Fort Collins Ban on Topless Women...