Sandy Hook Victims' Families' Lawsuit Dismissed Against Gun Maker A federal law passed in 2005 has blocked a lawsuit against the manufacturer of the gun used to kill 20 elementary school children. Click here to read more.
Learn About the Law
- Bankruptcy & Debt
- Car Accidents
- Consumer Protection
- Dangerous Products
- Employee Rights
- Estate Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Violations
- Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning
- View more »
- Find Top Rated Attorneys
Find a Lawyer
- Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Criminal Lawyers
- Divorce Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers
- Family Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers See All »
- Search for Lawyers by Name »
- Search for Law Firms by Name »
Find Lawyer and Law Firm Profiles
Looking for a Lawyer or Law Firm Profile? FindLaw Lawyer Directory provides profiles of law firms and lawyers or attorneys in all cities and states across the United States. For advanced search options to find lawyers or attorneys, go to our main Lawyer Directory page.
What's New at FindLaw
|Your post contains 1,224 words (no, I didn't count; I used...|
|Petition to take off the web? There is no such thing -- especially...|
|Unless the other driver pays voluntarily, suing is your only...|
|I have tried for years. Father doesn't and has never claimed...|
|I have a dozen or more salaried folks that are not making...|
- Arizona sheriff officially charged with criminal contempt
- Los Angeles sued over gang injunctions affecting thousands
- NYC principal beaten after asking student to turn down...
- Justin Timberlake's ballot selfie highlights mixed laws
- Attorney gets prison time after stashing $234K from...
Featured Legal Documents
- Former Wells Fargo Employees File $2.6B Lawsuit Over...
- NYTimes to Trump: You Defamed Yourself, Bro
- NY AG Says Trump Foundation Violated Fundraising Laws
- $200M Lawsuit Charges Hollywood Party Planners With...
- Federal Court Overturns North Carolina Voter ID Law