Create your estate plan with our easy online Florida forms
Blending DIY with guided assistance
Put it in writing – right now – so you don’t have to worry about it later.
How It Works
FindLaw’s wealth of information and access to attorneys allows us to serve customers better than our competitors – we are better equipped to guide you to the right solution for your needs. Guidance when you need it – Add Attorney Advantage for customized legal advice.
Create an account
Create a secure account which is accessible through an easy dashboard you can access any time.
You will need a list of your major assets, contact information for important people, and any wishes you want to be honored when you’re gone.
Complete your documents
Answer all questions, then we’ll generate your digital documents for downloading, printing, and signing.
Make it legal
Carefully follow the instructions provided in the form, which may include signing your documents in front of witnesses or a notary.
Ready to get started on your estate plan?Create my form
- Ask your questions and get answers – fast. Your lawyer will reach out within 2 business days
- Discuss your goals with your attorney to make sure your plan achieves your wishes
- Know you did it right and ensure accuracy with a legal review so there are no issues later
Already purchased an estate planning form and want to add Attorney Advantage? Log in to your account
Have a unique situation? A do-it-yourself estate plan may not be for you if you have:
- Significant assets
- Unique family circumstances such as a second marriage, blended family, or a child with special needs
- Multiple real estate properties or own a business
Already Have an Account?
Sign into your Legal Forms and Services account to manage your estate planning documents.Sign In
Create a Free Account for all Your Estate Planning Needs
Creating a free account allows you to:
- Access state-specific content curated especially for you
- Save your progress so you can finish at your own pace
- Download, print, or edit your stored documents