Skip to main content

Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Connecticut Power of Attorney Form

In Connecticut, you can plan for your family's future by using a will, a trust, or life insurance. But when thinking of your loved ones' peace of mind, do not forget about the power of attorney and advance health care directive. FindLaw has partnered with US Legal to provide low-cost power of attorney forms that can be completed at your convenience. Use our guided process to customize, print, and sign your legally-valid document, fast! Get started by finding the right form for your needs.

Certified and Approved

by Real Attorneys



Gold Award 2006-2017

Best Legal Forms Company

Do I Really Need a Power of Attorney in Connecticut?

If you want to choose someone to pay your bills and make decisions for you when you are incapacitated, you need a power of attorney and a similar document called an appointment of health care representative.

If you become incapacitated and do not have a power of attorney or appointment of health care representative, a court likely will intervene to appoint someone to make decisions for you. The court process can be lengthy and expensive, and it can cause stress for your loved ones.


15% OFF

Power of Attorney forms you can trust

Customized to Connecticut's laws

*No discount code needed

How It Works

It only takes minutes to control your future. Need help? Contact one of our directory attorneys.

Find & Buy

Answer a few questions to determine which document you need.

Download & Save

Download and save the form to get started.

Complete Your Document

Fill out your document with your personal details.

Sign & Make It Legal

Sign your document according to the instructions.

Get Started by Finding the Right Power of Attorney

Click on “Get My Form" to get matched with the best documents for your needs.

Next Steps:

Contact a qualified estate planning lawyer for help with your power of attorney.

Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, use enter to select
Copied to clipboard

Find a Lawyer

More Options