Oil Spill Related Resources
- Free Speech, Right? Facebook Group Calls for 'B-Pee' Day
- BP Oil Spill May Be Worst in US History
- Seeking Answers after BP Oil Spill
- BP Non-Cleanup Damages Could Be Capped at $75 million
- Kenneth Abbott, Whistleblower, Sues to Stop BP Atlantis
- High Court: Punitive Damages Available in Sailor's Jones Act Suit - Workers' Compensation - Injured
- FindLaw's Common Law: Findings on Texas BP Plant Explosion Released
- Refinery Explosion Aftermath: OSHA Fines BP $87 Million - Workers' Compensation - Injured
- Search for more BP oil spill blog posts
FindLaw Blog Posts
- As Oil Production Increases, So Do Oil Rig Injuries
- What is the Jones Act?
- Who is Covered by the Jones Act?
- Negligence Claims under the Jones Act
- What Vessels Are Covered by the Jones Act?
- What Benefits Are Available Under the Jones Act?
FindLaw Knowledgebase Articles
- BP Gulf of Mexico Restoration Page
- Deepwater Horizon Unified Command
- Deepwater Horizon Joint Investigation
- MMS (Minerals Management Service) Deepwater Horizon Incident Response Page
- EPA Response to BP Spill in the Gulf of Mexico
- NOAA Deepwater Horizon Incident Response
US Government WebSites
- Wikipedia: Deepwater Horizon Oil Drilling Rig Description
- Supreme Court: BP must pay claims during appeal
- Gadfly Texas lawyer takes on BP again
- Reuters' Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill Section
- BP says turns corner in oil spill | Reuters
- US Gulf oil spill set to trigger lawsuit flood
- Environment lawsuit : MMS waived oil safety rules
- Louisiana shrimpers sue BP over oil spill | Reuters
- Florida tourism feels pain from oil spill threat
- BP siphoning more oil in effort to stem Gulf crisis
- Heavy oil 'blanket' hits Louisiana wetlands
Oil Spill Legal News
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.
Contact a qualified product liability attorney to make sure your rights are protected.