Skip to main content
Please enter a legal issue and/or a location
Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, use enter to select

Find a Lawyer

More Options

Ex Employee Sues Steven Seagal for Sexual Harassment

By Kamika Dunlap on April 15, 2010 | Last updated on March 21, 2019

An ex employee has filed a $1 million sexual harassment lawsuit against action film star Steven Seagal.

Kayden Nguyen, 23, is suing the Steven Seagal for sexual harassment and human trafficking and claims she was treated as a "sex toy," CBS News reports.

In general, sexual harassment involves sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature that tends to create a hostile or offensive work environment.

Court documents show that Nguyen, a former model was hired earlier this year to work as an executive assistant at Segal's production company. While on the job Nguyen claims she learned that she actually was signed up to be on staff as sexual servant.

The lawsuit alleges that the ex employee was sexually assaulted by the 58-year-old actor with forced contact or groping. In addition, the complaint says Nguyen had to flee his house, leaving hundreds of dollars worth of personal property behind.

Seagal is being sued for:

  • sexual harassment
  • illegal trafficking of females for sex
  • failure to prevent sexual harassment
  • retaliation, wrongful termination and
  • false representation about employment

The actor is best known for his martial art roles in films such as "Under Siege" and "Exit Wounds."

Nguyen claims Seagal chased after her with a "flashlight with a gun attached to it," as she was escaping his secluded home in Louisiana.

Her lawyer says she did not go to the police because Seagal is a commissioned deputy in Louisiana's Jefferson Parish Sheriff's department.

You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help

Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.

Or contact an attorney near you:
Copied to clipboard