FindLaw's Top 10 Celebrity Stories of 2011
This year was quite an epic year for Hollywood. Some of the top celebrity stories featured reality stars, veteran actors, and troubled starlets. What do all of the biggest celebrity stories of 2011 have in common? Drama.
It seems that when celebrities aren't in the movie or recording studio, they're busy getting into fights, filing lawsuits, and just plain acting crazy.
And, let's face it. That's why we love celebrities and stars in the first place. They wouldn't be famous if all they did was act boring. Here's a rundown of some of the most scintillating star-studded stories of this year:
1. Kris Humphries Wants Annulment From Kim Kardashian
2. How Did the Jury Find Conrad Murray Guilty?
3. Charlie Sheen Lawsuit: Producer Chuck Lorre, Studio Owe Him $100M
4. Justin Bieber Paternity Suit Dropped
5. Legal for 'Lost' Actor Doug Hutchison, 51, To Marry Singer, 16?
6. Lindsay Lohan Handcuffed as Judge Revokes Probation
7. Celebrity Phone Hacking: ScarJo Threatens Suit
8. Jersey Shore Italy Fight: Ronnie, Situation Assault Each Other?
9. Courtney Love Twitter Defamation Case Settled: Love Pays $430,000
10. Botox Mom a Fake: Sheena Upton Confesses She Made it All Up
All in all, it was quite an eventful year. The biggest celebrity stories of 2011 featured many familiar faces. And, it seems more than likely that next year's top celebrity stories will have a few repeat offenders. The Jersey Shore crew and the Kardashians will likely make a few news-worthy splashes. Lindsay Lohan might do some more community service. And, maybe another woman will claim Justin Bieber is her baby daddy. We know you'll be on the lookout for the next big celebrity arrest or divorce - so will we.
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.