Top 10 Recalled Children's Products
As part of its Resale Roundup campaign, the Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) has released a list of the top 10 recalled children's products.
The Resale Roundup campaign is an effort to get resale shops to avoid selling recalled goods. As the CPSC points out, reselling recalled goods not only violates the law, but also puts consumers in danger.
In addition to monitoring online retailers and auction sites for recalled goods, the CPSC has partnered with the Salvation Army and the National Association of Resale & Thrift Shops to get the word out to resale and thrift shops about recalled products.
And the CPSC's top 10 recalled children's products are...
- Playskool Travel-Lite Play Yards;
- Evenflo Happy Camper Play Yards;
- Baby Trend Home and Roam and Baby Express Portable Cribs and Play Yards;
- Magnetix Magnetic Building Sets;
- Easy Bake Ovens;
- Polly Pocket Dolls with Magnets;
- Simplicity Drop Side Cribs;
- Simplicity Bassinets (also includes bassinets with Graco or Winnie the Pooh motif);
- Hill Sportswear hooded drawstring sweatshirts; and
- Evenflo Envision High Chairs.
For specific model numbers and picture of these kids' goods, see the full CPSC top 10 recalled children's products page.
- CPSC Launches Resale Round-up Campaign (CPSC)
- Infant/Child Product Recalls (not including toys) (CPSC)
- Discussions Are Underway About A Global Standard For Labeling Children' Goods (medindia.net)
- Defective Product Injury Overview (provided by Keogh Crispi PC)
- Defective Product FAQ (provided by Freeburn & Hamilton PC)
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.