Gary Coleman Arrested on Warrant, After Domestic Violence Allegations
Former child actor Gary Coleman was arrested in Utah on warrant for a failure to appear, but not on domestic violence charges after Santaquin police responded to a dispute at the home of Coleman and his wife.
He may be all grown up now, but this is not the first time that Coleman or his much younger wife have faced legal trouble.
In a domestic dispute last July, Coleman's wife Shannon Price was charged with disordely conduct and suspicion of domestic violence after the couple became embroiled in a heated dispute.
Coleman and Price secretly wed in 2007.
One year later the couple shared their martial troubles on national television when they appeared on two episodes of Divorce Court:
Just a few weeks ago, Coleman settled a personal injury lawsuit filed by Colt Rushton, a fan who charged that Coleman and Price tried to run him over with their truck after they first assaulted him outside a Utah bowling alley.
- Actor Gary Coleman in Trouble Again in Utah, Reuters (Jan. 25, 2010)
- Gary Coleman Picture, by Fred Prouser, Reuters
- Gary Coleman Reveals His Secret Marriage, Inside Edition (Feb. 2, 2008)
- Gary Coleman Cited for Disorderly Conduct, People (Jul. 31, 2007)
- Domestic Violence FAQs, FindLaw
- Gary Coleman on California Ballot, CNN (Aug. 7, 2003)
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.