Footnotes: Law School Clinic Tug of War, GPA Bump & More
School Law Clinics Face a Backlash. Law school clinics are becoming forces to be reckoned with.
Loyola Law students get a GPA boost as the school revises its grading system. Law alums wondering, is this retroactive.
You don't have to go to law school to be a lawyer. Esq. sans J.D.
1/3 of Japan's law schools below standard at one time. Factoid, Japan's first law schools opened in 2004.
Law school grads use deferred time to work at legal aid groups. The Big Law - pro bono connection.
SCOTUS Politics: Stevens to Retire? Add it to your Con Law outline.
- Footnotes: Minor League Law, Law School Business Cards & More (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- Footnotes: Health Care, Haiti, Bobbleheads & More (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- Footnotes: The Law School Rank Effect & More (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- Outsourcing Law School? Chinese Law School Seeks ABA Accreditation (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- 14 Things I Wish I Had Known When Graduating From Law School (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.