StoredIQ: Can Bridge Gap With Legal And IT Departments
As e-discovery compels more corporate legal departments to work in collaboration with their IT department, a need for a document management platform arises.
StoredIQ offers Intelligent Information Management solutions that enables legal departments to work with IT teams in order to develop and enhance e-discovery strategies, help meet compliance requirements, and reduce risk and costs in e-discovery, according to BusinessWire.
StoredIQ offers the StoredIQ Intelligent Information Management Platform. This platform allows law firms or in house counsel to manage things such as e-discovery, information governance, records management and storage management. StoredIQ is also user friendly. Its platform boasts features such as:
- Automated Policy Management and Enforcement: This feature allows users to define and implement data management policies as outlined by the IT or legal departments.
- Natural Language Search: Users can look up data based on natural language or metadata which allows users to easily find and organize data.
- Classification and Tagging: This allows users to store data in an organized way that allows them to find important documents quickly.
While these are just a few features, there are plenty of other features that StoredIQ offers. Perhaps that is why StoredIQ recently announced that it has taken on Madison Capital Management LLC as a customer, Texas TechPulse reports. "We wanted to better understand what data we have, where it resides and determine how we can better manage our information across the enterprise and do so in a proactive manner. With StoredIQ we are able to make intelligent decisions about the state of our data based on corporate policies and legal discovery requirements," Tony Balding, Vice President, Software Solutions at Madison, said. If you want more information about data management, please visit our Related Resources links.
- Video: Legal Records Management & Technology (FindLaw's Technologist Blog)
- In-House Counsel: The Importance of Records Management (FindLaw's In House Blog)
- eDiscovery for Dummies---A Free Copy (FindLaw's Technologist Blog)
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.