Skip to main content
Please enter a legal issue and/or a location
Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, use enter to select

Find a Lawyer

More Options

Blood Type Perfume Debuts for Vampires, True Blood Fans

By Stephanie Rabiner, Esq. on April 21, 2011 | Last updated on March 21, 2019

There's a new perfume on the block and it's supposed to conjure up images of blood.

Blood Concept, also known as blood type perfume, will hit the market in September, with each of the four metallic, earthy scents representing a unique blood type.

The reason I tell you this is not because the scents contain actual human blood (that's illegal), but because it points to a larger legal question:

Are vampires the new pirates and ninjas?

Now, now, hear me out.

For a while, there were constant reports about pirates (often Somalian) taking prisoners and boats captive and demanding ransoms of variable sums. The U.S. even prosecuted a few in New York--the first in two hundred years.

The ninjas even got in on the crime game, endangering children everywhere.

As of late, vampires have been showing up in crime blotters across the country. In fact, the apparent trend is so widespread that it transcends gender and generations.

There are 15-year-old girls who lie about vampire bites by telling police that they were attacked. And there are also 43-year-old men who engage in vampire role play with toddlers.

Given this new blood type perfume, the new season of True Blood, and the soon-to-be-released final installment of the Twilight Saga, one can only expect that vampire attacks will increase exponentially over the next year.

Taking all of this evidence into consideration, I think it's safe to say that vampires are the newest legal trend, and they definitely provide more amusement than ninjas or pirates.

Related Resources:

You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help

Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.

Or contact an attorney near you:
Copied to clipboard