Drone Hobbyists Don't Need to Register With FAA, Court Rules The Federal Aviation Administration had been aggressive about regulating private drone ownership, but took a hit in the U.S. Court of Appeals. Click here for details.
Cyclist Sues Portland for Wrongful Arrest Based on Racial Profiling A man says he was illegally detained and charged because of his race, and is seeking nearly half a million dollars in compensation. Find out more.
Learn About the Law
Find a Lawyer
- Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Criminal Lawyers
- Divorce Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers
- Family Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers See All »
- Search for Lawyers by Name »
- Search for Law Firms by Name »
Find Lawyer and Law Firm Profiles
Looking for a Lawyer or Law Firm Profile? FindLaw Lawyer Directory provides profiles of law firms and lawyers or attorneys in all cities and states across the United States. For advanced search options to find lawyers or attorneys, go to our main Lawyer Directory page.
What's New at FindLaw
- In blow to Trump, U.S. appeals court refuses to reinstate travel ban
- Unions sue to stop Kentucky's 'right-to-work' law
- New Jersey town settles lawsuit brought by U.S. over rejected mosque
- Civil rights group sues in U.S. court over immigration detention
- FBI director search: back to drawing board for Trump team?
Featured Legal Documents
- Another Federal Court Upholds Another Injunction on Another Trump Travel...
- DOJ Names Independent Counsel to Investigate Trump-Russia Connections
- 'Non Prophet' Group Sues Trump Over Religious Freedom Executive Order
- Federal Judge Blocks Trump's Sanctuary Cities Order
- Trump Team Turns Tail in Twitter Tussle
|Are you either of the guys? In any event, the temporary nature...|
|This was an ongoing argument between two individuals. Basically,...|
|The notion of "list[ing] [a creditor] as income" makes no...|
|I agree with the prior response. More details of the case...|
|We have no way of assessing this meaningfully. All we have...|
Latest FindLaw Consumer Blog Posts
- Tech Support Scams: Beware Pop-Up Windows and Redirects
- What Happens When You Don't Comply With a Subpoena?
- Is Your Online Affiliate Program Being Used to Launder...
- Dram Shop Lawsuit: 2 Staten Island Establishments...
- 5 Estate Planning Tips for Non-U.S. Citizens