Ally Marshall has over a decade of practice experience as both an attorney and a small business owner. She left a successful practice to invest her efforts and energy in helping other attorneys succeed in their practices and guiding consumers along the way.
Many lawyers feel called to serve and Ally is no different. Ally pursues her passion for improving access to justice through her work as the managing editor for FindLaw's Legal Forms and Services. Prior to leading the FindLaw Legal Forms and Services team, Ally was the managing editor for FindLaw for Legal Professionals and LawInfo.com.
Ally graduated from undergraduate and law school with honors and has been a licensed attorney for over 17 years. She has experience in many different practice areas both as an attorney and as a content professional. She is passionate about and has presented on topics including unbundled services, alternative fee arrangements, and limited-scope representation models as a means to provide greater access to justice for consumers.
Awards and Honors:
- 2018 Communicator Awards – Award of Excellence, issued by The Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts
- 2018 Hermes Creative Awards Platinum Award, issued by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2016, issued by Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2015, issued by Super Lawyers
- North Star Attorney 2014-2015, issued by MSBA