Lemon Laws & Car Buying: Tools and Resources
If you’re in the market for a new car, you should take the time to research the models you’re considering before making a decision. On the other hand, if you’ve already purchased a car that turned out to be a lemon, you should look into your rights under your state’s lemon laws. This section offers a number of resources on researching vehicles, navigating the terms of your lease, dealing with an automotive dispute, state lemon laws, and more. Explore the links below to learn more.
- Car Buying Tools and Resources - Research a vehicle, and get tools to help with the car purchase process.
- Glossary: Financing Terms - Commonly used words related to vehicle financing.
- Car Manufacturers - Information on more than 40 vehicle manufacturers, and automotive dispute resolution programs.
- State-Specific Lemon Law Information - Links to car buyer protection information by state.
- State Lemon Laws - Summaries of state lemon laws for each of the 50 states, including time limits for defective vehicle repairs, and more. (FindLaw's State Laws Section)