Online Safety: Related FindLaw Resources
Online safety has become more and more of an issue for the general public, as more aspects of our everyday lives are on the Internet. See FindLaw's Online Scams section for additional articles and resources pertaining to online safety. For information directly and indirectly related to the topic of Internet safety, following these links:
- FindLaw Library & Summaries of Law - Computers & Technology Law Documents, Briefs, Articles and Books
- FindLaw Answers Q&A - Join our online community and talk about cyberspace and Internet law.
- Free Full Text Case Law - Published cases from the U.S. Supreme Court, appeals courts, and state appellate courts
- Online Legal Dictionary - Definitions for some of the most common, and also some of the more obscure, legal terms
- FindLaw's Legal Subjects - Cyberspace Law - Information about cyberspace and computer law for legal professionals
Related FindLaw Legal Subjects
- Communications Law
- Constitutional Law
Consider speaking with an attorney if you have additional questions about online safety or need legal representation.
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.
Contact a qualified consumer attorney to assist with the hazards and stress accompanying identity theft and online scams.