Last Will and Testament Resources
Planning for the future is critical for your loved ones’ peace of mind. If you know you need a will, but hesitate because it seems too complicated, we may have answers to your questions. Below is a list of articles on common topics and questions consumers ask about when creating their own will and estate plan.
- How to Make A Will Without a Lawyer
- A Checklist for Making a Will
- Is My Will Valid in Another State?
- A Checklist for the Executor’s Role
- What is a Residuary Estate?
- A Guide to Writing a Will
- What Happens If I Die Without a Will?
- Do I Need a Lawyer to Create a Will?
- What Not to Include When Making a Will
- Changing a Will
- What is a Valid Will?
- Ten Reasons to Have a Will
- FAQs about Wills and Executor Duties
- A Letter of Instructions for Your Will
- FAQs About Choosing an Executor
- What is a Digital Will?
- Joint Wills
- Simple Wills: What You Should Know
- Making a Will
- Signing a Will
Already Have an Account?
Sign into your Legal Forms and Services account to manage your estate planning documents.Sign In
Create a Free Account for all Your Estate Planning Needs
Creating a free account allows you to:
- Access state-specific content curated especially for you
- Save your progress so you can finish at your own pace
- Download, print, or edit your stored documents