U.S. Naturalization and Citizenship Resources
FindLaw's extensive Citizenship section includes a wide range of articles to help you better understand and prepare for the naturalization process. But if you haven't found what you're looking for or still have questions, the following citizenship and naturalization resources may be useful. Most links are from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS):
- A Guide to Naturalization (USCIS) - This is a great place to start if you're new to the naturalization process; includes a FAQ section, eligibility requirements, document checklist, and more.
- Naturalization Information for Military Personnel [PDF] - This brochure highlights key naturalization information for those serving in the U.S. Armed Forces, including a brief synopsis of the process.
- Poverty Guidelines (USCIS) - These are the official income guidelines used to determine eligibility for certain programs.
- Application for Naturalization (USCIS) - Includes links to relevant forms, instructions, and other materials for those going through the naturalization process.
- Naturalization Information Sessions (USCIS, videos in English and Spanish) - Online videos in both English and Spanish to help you navigate the naturalization process.
- The United States Constitution (FindLaw) - Complete preamble, articles, and summary of the U.S. Constitution.
- Amendments to the U.S. Constitution (FindLaw) - Text of the amendments to the U.S. Constitution.
Contact a qualified immigration attorney to help you with the citizenship process.