Block on Trump's Asylum Ban Upheld by Supreme Court
Just like 2011 and the year before that, 2012 was a year full of celebrity legal disputes.
Some were funny, some were scary, but for the most part, these celebrity legal disputes were just plain silly.
Here is our list of the Top 10 celebrity legal stories from the past year:
- Chris Brown and Drake throw it down over Rihanna. This brawl started with a bottle of champagne and a note about Rihanna. It ended with an injured NBA all-star, a shut-down nightclub, and lawsuits.
- TomKat is no more. Who would have thought that Katie Holmes would have the courage to divorce her husband and father of her child. Well, not only did Holmes have the courage, but she got custody of Suri too. And it all wouldn't have been possible without a secret disposable cell phone.
- Lindsay Lohan. If this was a list of celebrities with the "busiest" court calendars, Lohan would easily top the list. What wasn't she involved in during 2012?
- Lil Wayne deposed. The lawsuit is relatively boring, but the deposition is hilarious. Watch the video to see.
- "50 Shades of Grey" lawsuits and crimes. Strange things start to happen when housewives start reading about bondage and domination.
- Miss Pennsylvania ordered to pay Donald Trump $5 million. A Miss USA contestant alleged that the contest was rigged. The Trump didn't like that and sued. As usual, Trump got his way.
- Hulk Hogan makes sex tape. Ugh.
- West Texas border checkpoint does its job. Whether you're rapper Nelly or singer Fiona Apple, you don't mess with Texas. This is especially true if you're coming up from Mexico and have drugs in your vehicle.
- Swatting enters our vocabulary. Swatting makes me pine for the days of plain old-fashioned prank calling.
- Kate Middleton nurse kills herself after prank call. I take back what I said in No. 9 back.
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.
Sign into your Legal Forms and Services account to manage your estate planning documents.Sign In
Create an account allows to take advantage of these benefits: