Skip to main content
Please enter a legal issue and/or a location
Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, use enter to select

Find a Lawyer

More Options

Judge Who Used Penis Pump in Court Loses His Pension

By Stephanie Rabiner, Esq. on October 31, 2011 | Last updated on March 21, 2019

You'd think things couldn't get worse for penis pump judge Donald Thompson. But you'd be wrong.

When he couldn't get it up, he took to pumpin' it on the bench. And when he couldn't keep it covered, he got busted and sent to jail.

And now? The Oklahoma Supreme Court has stripped him of his pension.

Indeed, he now has no money and no dignity.

Former Creek County District Judge Donald Thompson served 20 months after being convicted on four felony counts of indecent exposure. A court reporter testified to seeing his non-judicial member on at least 15 occasions.

During trial. And at times accompanied by a penis pump.

After 22 years on the bench, the penis pump judge expected a major pension payout. But alas, the state pension board decided that he had forfeited that right when he violated his judicial oath.

The state supreme court agreed.

He now gets nothing. Well, except for whatever he earned during his 6 years as a state representative, reports The Oklahoman.

That's right, he saved the sex scandal for after he left political office. Strange.

Now, the lesson here isn't that you shouldn't use a penis pump at work. Or that you'd have to be a politician to get away with doing so. It's that you should carefully read the terms of your pension and then refrain from activities that will result in it being taken away.

Oh, and that you should not drink and drive. Penis pump judge Donald Thompson is also currently facing a felony charge for driving under the influence. His second since he left the bench.

Related Resources:

You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help

Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.

Or contact an attorney near you:
Copied to clipboard