5 Best Lawyer Dad-Jokes to Use on Social
Just being on social media may be good, but creating engaging content is better. And as Arlo Guthrie's father once told him, "Ya know Arlo, if you can't be great, it's better to be long."
So when you're thinking about what to post on social media, don't shoot for greatness, rather shoot for just getting some engagement from your audience and playing the long-game. In terms of what's best, likes are good, but shares are even better because when your followers share your content to their followers, you are expanding your social reach and increasing the likelihood of gaining more followers.
To help you in your quest for social media longness, below you can find a list of dad-jokes that you can use to create content that's funny enough to get shared.
On social, comedy is really king. People love to laugh, and they love to share the things that make them laugh. Whether it is lawyer-dog, or dog-lawyer, legal themed comedy can actually get some pretty good engagement and can even go viral.
Without further ado, here are five excellent lawyer-ish dad-jokes that you can re-write for sharing on social:
- Did you hear the one about the guy who sued Southwest over his lost luggage? He won the lawsuit, but still lost his case.
- Murphy's law states that if something can go wrong, it will. Cole's law is just thinly sliced cabbage.
- Why don't lawyers trust atoms? They make up everything.
- Justice is a dish best served cold, otherwise you end up with justwater.
- When a child won't go down for a nap or bedtime, should they be prosecuted for refusing a rest?
(Credit to Bored Panda, Scoop Whoop, and some random radio station's blog, for putting together lists of dad-jokes where the above were sourced).
- Don't Be Dumb on Social Media, Please (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- 7 Funny #LawyerTwitter Accounts to Follow (FindLaw's Strategist)
- To Tweet or Not to Tweet; It's Not Shakespeare (FindLaw's Strategist)
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.