Skip to main content
Find a Lawyer
Please enter a legal issue and/or a location
Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, use enter to select

Find a Lawyer

More Options

Money-Making Apps for Lawyers on the Go

By William Vogeler, Esq. | Last updated on

Of all the apps out there, don't you love the ones that make you money?

We're not talking about coupons or discounts here. We're talking cash-in-your-pocket profits and returns.

There are plenty, but here are some apps especially for lawyers on the go.

1. Clarity

For lawyers, the Clarity app was meant to be. It lets you give advice to people by telephone at a price you set.

You'll have to think about your disclosures when giving legal advice, but how awesome is that? You'll be charging people as you tell them you are not representing them.

2. Turo

Turo is the car version of Airbnb. Basically, you can rent out your vehicle at your price -- liability insurance provided.

So while you are working at the office, your car could be making you money and saving you money on parking. Heck, you could also use JustPark and rent out your parking space.

3. Lyft

If you use Lyft to get around, the app has a new feature to track business expenses.

It can send reports directly to your employer for reimbursement. It's not for everybody -- like Uber riders -- but it's a move in the right direction.

If you are a lawyer on the move, there is probably an app for that. If not, there's probably some attorney thinking of one.

Have an open position at your law firm? Post the job for free on Indeed, or search local candidate resumes.

Related Resources:

FindLaw has an affiliate relationship with Indeed, earning a small amount of money each time someone uses Indeed's services via FindLaw. FindLaw receives no compensation in exchange for editorial coverage.

Was this helpful?

You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help

Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.

Or contact an attorney near you:
Copied to clipboard