10th Circuit CLE Roundup: Upcoming Classes
It's a new year and you have a new set of CLE requirements that you need to fill. Since you're busy with your clients, we thought we'd make life a little easier for you by letting you know about some great CLE classes coming soon in your respective states in the grand old Tenth Circuit.Colorado CLE
New Mexico CLE
- Movie Night with the Justices: Adam's Rib -- 2.11.14 at 5 p.m. -- Watch a movie, get CLE credit.
- Reimagining the UCC in Your Practice -- 2.7.14 at 8:30 a.m. -- The UCC and your practice.
- Social Media, Marketing and LinkedIn for Attorneys -- On Demand Webcast -- Using social media marketing for attorneys.
- Litigation Section Ski & CLE: It's All Downhill from Here - Common Dilemmas for Utah Lawyers -- 1.31.14 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. -- skiing and CLE.
- Second Annual Social Media Legal Extravaganza -- 2.6.14 from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. -- It's an extravaganza! Do you need more description?
- 2014 IP Summit -- 2.28.14 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. -- All things intellectual property.
While this is just an overview of upcoming classes in your respective states, most bar associations will approve MCLE classes that are universal in nature, so keep an eye out for other relevant classes. Don't wait until the last minute, try to set a goal of one class per month to meet your requirements.
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.