Skip to main content

Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Search for legal issues
For help near (city, ZIP code or county)
Please enter a legal issue and/or a location

Alaska Small Claims Courts

In Alaska, the District Court Civil Division processes small claims: matters that do not exceed $10,000, as mandated by Alaska Statute Sec. 22.15.040. Each county has a District Court.

Last updated on 09/22/05

Next Steps

Contact a qualified attorney to help you with preparing for and dealing with going to court.

Help Me Find a Do-It-Yourself Solution

Find a Lawyer

More Options