What happens when bankruptcy is over? How does having a bankruptcy on your record affect your credit or your chances of buying a home or a car? Can you file for bankruptcy again?
You can find the answers to these questions and more in this section on what happens after bankruptcy.
Click on the links below to learn more:
Bankruptcy and Credit
- Can You Legally Remove Bankruptcy From a Credit Report?
- How Soon Will Your Credit Score Improve After Bankruptcy?
Bankruptcy and Your Future
- What Happens After Bankruptcy?
- How Often Can You File for Bankruptcy?
- Buying a House After Bankruptcy: How Long Will You Need to Wait?
- How Long Can You Keep Your Car After Filing Chapter 7?
- Surviving the Emotional Effects of Bankruptcy
Legal issues can come up after bankruptcy. A bankruptcy attorney is a good place to start if you aren't sure of your next step. They can review your situation and help you find the right track forward.
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.