5 Commencement Speeches by Famous Lawyers in 2010 (VIDEO)
1. Retired Supreme Court Justice David H. Souter addresses Harvard University, May 27, 2010.
2. Author John Grisham addresses UNC Chapel Hill, May 9, 2010.
3. First Lady Michelle Obama addresses George Washington University, May 16, 2010.
4. Former President Bill Clinton addresses Yale University, May 24, 2010.
5. Attorney General Eric Holder addresses Columbia Law School, May 14, 2010.
- Law School Commencement: Life After L (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- "Most Insignificant Supreme Court Justice?" Believe It or Not, There is a Debate. (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- 60 Famous J.D.'s Through Time (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- John Grisham is Going Tween (FIndLaw's Greedy Associates)
- 14 Things I Wish I Had Known When Graduating From Law School (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- After the Haiti Earthquake (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- Footnotes: Minor League Law, Law School Business Cards & More (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- 99 Things to Do With Your JD, Besides Practice Law (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
*note: the title of this entry was updated to indicate that the post contains video content.
Was this helpful?
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.
Or contact an attorney near you: