Skip to main content
Find a Lawyer
Please enter a legal issue and/or a location
Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, use enter to select

Find a Lawyer

More Options

Woman's Implant Explodes After Boyfriend Stomps on Her Chest

By Stephanie Rabiner, Esq. | Last updated on

If you stomp on a woman's breast implant hard enough, it'll explode inside her chest.

This little tidbit of information is brought to you by Samuel Cole, 60, of Cincinnati, Ohio. He spent Sunday arguing with his 52-year-old girlfriend, and then chose to stomp on her chest. After he punched and choked her, of course.

The violence ended when her breast implant burst and he decided to take her to a local hospital.

Actually, that's not true. Cole continued to demean his girlfriend on the ride to the hospital, according to the police report posted by the Smoking Gun. He threatened to kill her if she told anyone how she was injured.

Is anyone surprised she decided not to keep him around?

After an investigation, officers learned that a verbal dispute between the couple escalated when Samuel Cole punched the woman in the face multiple times. He then choked her and put his hand over her mouth and nose such that she almost suffocated.

Police have since arrested the 60-year-old batterer and charged him with felony assault, reports WNWO. He's also been ordered to stay away from the woman.

The seriousness of her injuries is what elevated the crime from a misdemeanor to a felony. Depending on whether it is filled with saline or silicone, a ruptured implant can cause serious infection, disfigurement and incredible pain.

So while Samuel Cole has proven that a hard stomp to the chest can destroy a breast implant, it's best not to try to reproduce his results. It'll land you in jail -- hopefully.

Related Resources:

Was this helpful?

You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help

Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.

Or contact an attorney near you:
Copied to clipboard