5 Top Tips for Taking Your Legal Marketing to the Next Level
Sure, you've got the legal marketing basics down: a website, some print ads, all that jazz. But you want to see your firm grow bigger, faster. Can you?
Of course, with a little bit of work. To help you out, here are our favorite posts on how to take your legal marketing to the next level, courtesy of the FindLaw archives.
1. Attorneys With Online Reviews Are More Likely to Be Hired
If you want to bring in new clients, you want to make sure you've got a strong online presence -- including a lot of online reviews. Today's word of mouth recommendations are looking a lot more like Yelp reviews, and attorneys who have quality online reviews are more likely to get hired, according to a new survey by FindLaw's Lawyer Marketing. Here's how to make sure you can get and manage online reviews.
2. Lawyer Marketing Beyond TV: How to Adapt to Changing Media Habits
High speed Internet, mobile devices, and the growth of Millennial legal consumers have radically changed how people consumer information today -- and how your legal marketing should be reaching them.
3. Don't Overlook Your Most Valuable Asset: Your Law Firm Brand
How is a client supposed to tell you apart from all the other skilled, trusted attorneys out there? By your brand. A strong brand strategy can help you set yourself apart from the crowd and drive more clients your way. Here's how to build it.
4. The Easiest Marketing Plan: Cross-Selling to Clients
A bird in the hand, right? The same goes for clients: the best potential client is a client you already have, who wants even more of your services. Cross-selling your legal services to existing clients is an easy, inexpensive way to grow your business. If you're not doing it, you're overlooking potentially valuable opportunities.
5. Quick Tips for Hiring Your Law Firm's Marketing Director
Want to really improve your marketing strategy? Bring on an expert as a central part of your firm. A marketing director or Chief Marketing Officer can be one of the most important members of your team. Here's how to find one.
Want to spent more time working and less time marketing? The experts at FindLaw's Lawyer Marketing are ready to help you out.
- Free Law Firm Growth Calculator Lets You Set Path for Success (FindLaw's Strategist)
- Best Networking Strategies for Your Law Firm (FindLaw's Strategist)
- 9 Top Tips for Legal Advertising in the Digital Age (FindLaw's Strategist)
- 4 Steps to Improve Your Online Attorney Reviews (FindLaw's Strategist)
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.