Skip to main content
Find a Lawyer
Please enter a legal issue and/or a location
Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, use enter to select

Find a Lawyer

More Options

FindLaw Showcases FirmSite Premium at LegalTech 2011

By Jason Beahm | Last updated on
FindLaw proudly showcased its newest product, FirmSite Premium at LegalTech 2011. Karl Florida, president of FindLaw discussed the product on FindLaw's presence at LegalTech for the first time, as part of Thomson Reuters Business of Law.

Florida attended LegalTech because the event offers law firms and legal departments the opportunity to monitor the evolving industry and to improve their law practice management.

Karl Florida said that he is seeing a lot of interest in mobile technology and cloud computing as mobile becomes a part of the legal technology landscape. In particular, Florida noted a lot of interest in social media, especially how it impacts law firms practice and marketing.

FirmSite Premium is a web template that provides comprehensive Web capabilities designed to grow your practice. The template allows you to personalize your website from a number of designs and features such as choosing with or without Flash. Selecting a new design is as simple as the click of your mouse. There are different series with different themes and options, allowing for a plethora of possible combinations.

FirmSite Premium begins with a template demonstration site that allows you to make design and layout decisions for your law firm website. Perhaps the greatest strength of FirmSite Premium is in its connection which acts as the foundation for a law firm's comprehensive internet marketing solutions.

NOTE: FirmSite Premium is a product of FindLaw, a part of  Thomson Reuters Business of Law.

Related Resources:

Was this helpful?

Response sent, thank you

You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help

Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.

Or contact an attorney near you:
Copied to clipboard