Skip to main content
Please enter a legal issue and/or a location
Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, use enter to select

Find a Lawyer

More Options

Gavel & Gown Software Releases Amicus 2011 Product Line

By Jason Beahm on February 10, 2011 | Last updated on March 21, 2019

Hey Amicus fans, good news. Amicus 2011 is out. Amicus, the world's leading law firm practice management software is out in four distinct flavors. Premium Edition, Small Firm Edition, Amicus Accounting, and Amicus Mobile.

Amicus is used by tens of thousands of law firms around the world. The Amicus 2011 line is the next step forward in the Amicus software suite.

The Premium Edition allows you to manage every aspect of your practice with Amicus. You can manage files to contacts, calendaring to time tracking, email to phone calls, documents to research and much more.

The Small Firm Edition is made for firms of less than 10 users as well as solo practitioners. It has more basic functionality including calendar, files to do's contacts, communications, time and more. It is designed to be very easy to use.

Amicus Accounting is designed to provide total time, billing & accounting programs for law firms. You can track time, generate bills, manage receivables, print checks, administer trusts and more.

Amicus mobile offers access to your Amicus account on your BlackBerry or Windows Mobile PDA. That means real time access to Amicus, allowing you to edit your files, enter time, make notes, schedule appointments, record phone calls and more, anywhere. 

One thing I really like about Amicus 2011 is that they offer a free trial of their software, or a free live web demonstration. It always makes sense to try software out before you pay for it. If you're interested in a free trial, here is the link.

Related Resources:

You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help

Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.

Or contact an attorney near you:
Copied to clipboard