Created by FindLaw's team of legal writers and editors | Last reviewed June 20, 2016
This article has been written and reviewed for legal accuracy, clarity, and style by FindLaw’s team of legal writers and attorneys and in accordance with our editorial standards.
The last updated date refers to the last time this article was reviewed by FindLaw or one of our contributing authors. We make every effort to keep our articles updated. For information regarding a specific legal issue affecting you, please contact an attorney in your area.
Here you will find links to immigration forms, federal immigration laws, immigration information from government agencies, and much more. Choose a link from the list below to get started. To suggest an item for this section, please contact us.
Immigration Forms and Guides:
- Immigration Guides and Forms - Purchase helpful forms, guides and kits.
- Immigration Forms and Fees - From U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
Immigration Laws (from USCIS):
- Immigration and Nationality Act
- Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996
- Immigration Act of 1990
- Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986
- More Immigration Laws...
- Visa Bulletin (U.S. Department of State)
- Visa News (U.S. Department of State)
- Field Office Locations
- E-Filing for Immigration Benefits
- Case Status Service Online
- Schedule a USCIS Appointment Online
- USCIS National Customer Service Center
Dept. of Homeland Security Resources:
State Department Resources:
U.S. Dept. of Justice Resources:
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.
Contact a qualified immigration attorney to help you get the best results possible.