Created by FindLaw's team of legal writers and editors | Last reviewed June 20, 2016
Here you will find links to immigration forms, federal immigration laws, immigration information from government agencies, and much more. Choose a link from the list below to get started. To suggest an item for this section, please contact us.
Immigration Forms and Guides:
- Immigration Guides and Forms - Purchase helpful forms, guides and kits.
- Immigration Forms and Fees - From U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
Immigration Laws (from USCIS):
- Immigration and Nationality Act
- Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996
- Immigration Act of 1990
- Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986
- More Immigration Laws...
- Field Office Locations
- E-Filing for Immigration Benefits
- Case Status Service Online
- Schedule a USCIS Appointment Online
- USCIS National Customer Service Center
Dept. of Homeland Security Resources:
State Department Resources:
U.S. Dept. of Justice Resources:
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.
Contact a qualified immigration attorney to help you get the best results possible.