Skip to main content

Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Search for legal issues
For help near (city, ZIP code or county)
Please enter a legal issue and/or a location

Immigration Forms and Fees

Tip: Click here to access current form and fee information from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Whether your immigration issue involves naturalization, a visa application, or another legal concern, the U.S. immigration process relies on the filing of a number of forms, often accompanied by the payment of fees (although you may qualify for a fee waiver if certain requirements are met).  Below you will find links to frequently-requested USCIS forms and current fee information.

  • Naturalization
    Form:  N-400 [PDF]  Application for Naturalization
  • For alien to temporarily perform service, labor or train in U.S.
    Form:  I-129 [PDF]  Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker
  • Bring alien fiancé(e) to U.S. for marriage
    Form:  I-129F [PDF]  Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)
  • Establish relationship to immediate alien relatives who wish to immigrate to U.S.
    Form:  I-130 [PDF]  Petition for Alien Relative
  • For alien worker to become a permanent resident
    Form:  I-140 [PDF]  Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
  • Stay deportation or removal after deportation order
    Form:  I-246 [PDF]  Application for Stay of Deportation or Removal
  • To obtain Permanent Residence Status
    Form:  I-485 [PDF]  Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status
  • Request for extension of stay or change to other nonimmigrant status
    Form:  I-539 [PDF]  Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status
  • Classify alien orphan as an immediate relative
    Form:  I-600 [PDF]  Petition to Classify Orphan as an Immediate Relative
  • Classify a yet undetermined alien orphan as an immediate relative
    Form:  I-600A [PDF]  Application for Advance Processing of Orphan Petition
  • Apply for legalization
    Form:  I-687 [PDF]  Application for Status as a Temporary Resident Under Section 245A of the Immigration and Nationality Act
  • Receive Permanent Resident status following Temporary Residence status
    Form:  I-698 [PDF]  Application to Adjust Status from Temporary to Permanent Resident

NOTE: You will need the latest version of the free Adobe Reader to use these forms. This information is valid as of September 2009. Check with an experienced immigration attorney for updates, and remember that additional forms and fees may also be required, depending on the circumstances of your case.

Next Steps

Contact a qualified immigration attorney to help you get the best results possible.

Find a Lawyer

More Options