Block on Trump's Asylum Ban Upheld by Supreme Court
For most states the July Bar exam is this week.
That means show time for the thousands of hopefuls who have been in study mode for the summer.
If that is you then the past few months may have meant long nights of studying, strategically camping out at different study spots day after day, and building expertise on effective forms of caffeine. Whether you feel like you've studied too much or not enough, it's time to fight with what you've got.
And every Bar exam warrior needs a battle cry.
Whether you have one or not,
here are a few quotes from some high achievers of the non-Bar kind to get you through the 1, 2, or 3 day ordeal ahead.
Inspirational, funny, random...take away from them what you like and leave the rest. Most of all, good luck Bar exam takers!
7 Quotes to Get You Through the Bar Exam
1. "Eighty percent of success is showing up." - Woody Allen
2. "So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable."- Christopher Reeve
3. "Most games are lost, not won." - Casey Stengel
4. "Don't let what you can't do interfere with what you can do." - John Wooden
5. "The brick walls are there for a reason...they are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something." - Randy Pausch
6. "If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent Van Gogh
7. "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you." - Arthur McAuliff
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.
Sign into your Legal Forms and Services account to manage your estate planning documents.Sign In
Create an account allows to take advantage of these benefits: