Top 10 Lists for Law Students & Associates
If you have been an avid or occasional reader of this blog, you probably
noticed something. A list. Or two. Or more. There are lists about getting into
law school, getting out, and the gradients in between.
Why lists, you ask?
Lists let you communicate information in an organized, palpable format. And in the twitterized, social mediaological world of the modern law student and new associate---that can be a commodity.
And luckily, you seem to like lists. That is, at least, judging by the popularity of posts which happened to be lists. So here are a few of your favorite lists bundled together for you in, well, a handy list...
1. 99 Things to Do With Your JD, Besides Practice Law
2. How To Start a Solo Law Practice For Under $3K
3. Top 7 Law School Study Aids
4. 39 Captivating Law School Study Abroad Programs in 2010
5. 6 Tricks & Tips to Surviving 1L
6. 14 Things I Wish I Had Known When Graduating From Law School
7. 111 Ways to Find Your Next Legal or Non-Legal Job
8. 10 Funny Tees for Law Students in 2010
9. Top 10 Workplace Cliches...and How to Use Them Correctly
- 51 Interesting Law School Clinics Around the Country (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- Top 10 Reasons to Enroll in a Law School Clinic in 2010 (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- RSS for Law Students and Associates: In 5 Really Simple Steps (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- Well-Delivered: 5 FindLaw Newsletters You Can Use (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- 60 Famous J.D.'s Through Time (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- LawBrain, the Legal Wiki: 11 Fun Facts (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.