Gadgets You Missed on Labor Day, but You Can Still Try to Buy
If you missed the Labor Day sales, it's not the end of the world. It's just the end of summer.
The good news is that this is the season of sales. Retailers are already pricing their goods for holiday discounts.
With tech gadgets, time is especially on the lawyer's side. That's because new tech drives prices down, even as old hourly rates go up.
Mashable already did everybody's gadget-buying homework. The company follows tech like flies on horses.
We just looked for the lawyer deals. We follow them like lifeguards look for sharks.
Here's a sample:
HomeSpot USB-C Hubs for MacBook Pro
- iPM 2-in-1 Wireless Charger
- evaSmart Personal Air Conditioner
- TRELAB Z2 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones
True tech-types often shop in their sweatpants -- usually online but sometimes in-store. It's about knowing when it's appropriate to go.
Last Year's Blowouts
Last year's tech is still fresh, and it's generally cheaper this year. Here's FindLaw's "might want" list from 2017:
- LegalBoard keyboard
- Amazon's Echo and Google Home
- Dual monitors by any brand
Multiple monitors, by the way, may be the cheapest way to improve your productivity and look very cool while doing it. Insignia sells new 19-inch LED screens for about $60; Lenovo sells refurbished ones for the price of a gourmet burger.
- Should You Get an RFID Blocking Backpack, or Anything? (FindLaw's Technologist)
- McAfee Calls 'Fake News' on Cryptowallet Hack (FindLaw's Technologist)
- Will Florida Become a Legal Tech Hub? (FindLaw's Technologist)
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.