Skip to main content

Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Search for legal issues
For help near (city, ZIP code or county)
Please enter a legal issue and/or a location

Arizona Small Claims Courts

In Arizona, per Arizona Revised Statute 22-201, Small Claims Courts decide small claims cases less than $2,500. Every justice court in Arizona has a small claims division and no attorneys are allowed to represent clients in these cases. In cases of landlord/tenant disputes, Justice Courts share jurisdiction with the Superior Court where damages are between $5,000 and $10,000.

Last updated on 12/22/08


Next Steps

Contact a qualified attorney to help you with preparing for and dealing with going to court.

Help Me Find a Do-It-Yourself Solution

Find a Lawyer

More Options