Skip to main content

Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Search for legal issues
For help near (city, ZIP code or county)
Please enter a legal issue and/or a location

Colorado Small Claims Courts

In Colorado, Colorado revised statutes, Sections 13.6.401-417 gives jurisdiction to the County Court Civil Division to process small claims that do not exceed $7,500. Each county has a District Court. No plaintiff may file more than two claims per month or 18 claims per year in small claims courts.

Last updated on 04/23/08

Next Steps

Contact a qualified attorney to help you with preparing for and dealing with going to court.

Help Me Find a Do-It-Yourself Solution

Find a Lawyer

More Options