Skip to main content

Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Search for legal issues
For help near (city, ZIP code or county)
Please enter a legal issue and/or a location

Indiana Small Claims Courts

In Indiana, the Small Claims Division of the Superior Court hears claims limited to $3,000 or less. ($6,000 in Marion and Allen Counties). Code is set out for each county in the chapters of Indiana Statutes Annotated, Title 33, Article 33.


Last updated on 09/22/05

Next Steps

Contact a qualified attorney to help you with preparing for and dealing with going to court.

Help Me Find a Do-It-Yourself Solution

Find a Lawyer

More Options