Indiana Small Claims Courts
In Indiana, the Small Claims Division of the Superior Court hears claims limited to $3,000 or less. ($6,000 in Marion and Allen Counties). Code is set out for each county in the chapters of Indiana Statutes Annotated, Title 33, Article 33.
- Self-Service Legal Center From the Indiana Supreme Court.
- Indiana Courts Links from the Self-Service Legal Center.
- Adams County Small Claims Manual [PDF] From the Adams County Circuit County Clerk.
- Allen County Small Claims Division Contact information from the Clerk of the Allen Circuit and Superior Courts.
- Center Township Small Claims Court Packed with information pertaining to filing claims. From Center Township, Marion County.
- Hamilton County Small Claims Brochure on procedures and small claims forms from the Small Claims Division of the Hamilton County Superior Court.
- Lawrence Division Small Claims Court Includes information about small claims in Indiana. From Lawrence Division, Marion County.
- Marion County Small Claims Courts Contact information for all 9 courts in the county. From National Center for State Courts.
- Indiana Rules of Court - Small Claims From the Indiana Judiciary. Amended as of January 1, 2005.
Last updated on 09/22/05