Michigan Small Claims Courts
In Michigan, you can sue for up to $3,000 in the Small Claims Division of the District Court, per Section 600.8401.
- Small Claims - Self Help Overview from the Michigan Courts.
- Michigan Tax Tribunal: Small Claims Division From the Michigan State Department of Consumer and Industry Services.
- Trial Courts
- Calhoun County Small Claims Court Basic information on procedures.
- Ingham County Small Claims Court General information on procedures and who can sue and be sued from the 55th District Court of Michigan.
- Lapeer County District Court Information on how to sue someone in small claims court.
- Sixty Eighth District Court Small Claims Information, including filing fee information, located in Flint.
- Small Claims Explanation of procedures from the 12th Judicial District Court.
- Small Claims in Washtenaw County Discusses what is a small claims lawsuit, where to file a small claims lawsuit and more.
Last updated on 12/23/08
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.