Mississippi Small Claims Courts
In Mississippi, Miss. Code Ann. 9-11-9 allows you to sue in a Justice Court for up to $2,500.
- Jackson County Chancery Court Jurisdiction and contact information.
- Civil Claims Definition and fees from Hinds County Justice Court.
- Bolivar County Justice Court Addresses and phone numbers.
- DeSoto County Justice Court Court jurisdiction and links to addresses and phone numbers.
- Lauderdale County Justice Court
- Rankin County Justice Court
- How to Select a Lawyer From the Mississippi State Bar. Includes a section about Small Claims Court.
Last updated on 12/23/08
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.
Or contact an attorney near you:
Contact a qualified attorney to help you with preparing for and dealing with going to court.