Skip to main content
Find a Lawyer
Please enter a legal issue and/or a location
Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, use enter to select

Oklahoma Small Claims Courts

In Oklahoma, O.S. Title 12, Ch. 36, Sect. 1751 defines smalls claims as those that do not exceed $6,000. The District Court small claims division handles cases.


  • Oklahoma Small Claims Contact information for the small claims department in the clerk's office and links to the procedure of filing and FAQs. From the Oklahoma County District Court Clerk.
  • Oklahoma District Courts Contact information for all courts from the Oklahoma State Courts Network.
  • Small Claim Case Forms From the State Supreme Court. Site offers "Small Claim Case Form Instructions (Form 49)" and "Order Directing Transfer (Form 33)."
  • Should You Go to Small Claims Court? Brochure from the Oklahoma Bar Association describing small claims procedures.
Was this helpful?

Response sent, thank you

You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help

Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.

Or contact an attorney near you:

Next Steps

Contact a qualified attorney to help you with preparing for and dealing with going to court.

Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, use enter to select

Help Me Find a Do-It-Yourself Solution

Copied to clipboard

Find a Lawyer

More Options