Washington Small Claims Courts
In Washington, Revised Code of Washington 12.40.010 tasks the District Court Small Claims department to process small claims in amounts not exceeding $10,000 for natural persons, $5,000 for other entities. Each county has a District Court.
- An Introduction to Small Claims Court | Forms From the Administrative Office of the Courts. Explains how to file a small claims action, what happens at trial, and how to collect money if you win.
- Washington District Courts Contact information for Washington State Courts.
- Clark County District Court | Small Claims Brochure [PDF] Information about the small claims procedure.
- King County Small Claims Court Information on how to prepare, file and serve a small claim. The publication also discusses small claims trials and how to collect your money.
- Kitsap County Small Claims Forms and instructions from the Kitsap County District Court.
- Pierce County Small Claims FAQ and information for small claims court.
- Snohomish County Small Claims Court From the Snohomish County District Court, provides information on who can sue and be sued, cost of filing, serving the notice in small claims actions.
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.