Skip to main content

Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Search for legal issues
For help near (city, ZIP code or county)
Please enter a legal issue and/or a location

Washington Small Claims Courts

In Washington, Revised Code of Washington 12.40.010 tasks the District Court Small Claims department to process small claims in amounts not exceeding $4,000. Each county has a District Court.



Next Steps

Contact a qualified attorney to help you with preparing for and dealing with going to court.

Help Me Find a Do-It-Yourself Solution

Find a Lawyer

More Options