Skip to main content

Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Search for legal issues
For help near (city, ZIP code or county)
Please enter a legal issue and/or a location

Wisconsin Small Claims Courts

In Wisconsin, the District Courts handle small claims of $5,000 or less, per Wisconsin Statutes Ch. 799. For landlords seeking eviction, the $5,000 limit does not apply.


Last updated on 07/09/07

Next Steps

Contact a qualified attorney to help you with preparing for and dealing with going to court.

Help Me Find a Do-It-Yourself Solution

Find a Lawyer

More Options