Employment Law: Get Help Now
Created by FindLaw's team of legal writers and editors | Last reviewed June 20, 2016
Compliance with state and federal employment laws and the negotiation of employment contracts can be tricky without legal assistance. Whether your business is faced with an employment dispute or you just need help complying with state regulations, employment lawyers can help. The following resources will help you understand fee agreements, keep your legal costs down and find a lawyer in your area to help with your employment law and human resources needs.
Employment Law Attorneys:
- Find an Employment Lawyer in Your Area - Search for an employment attorney by city, state or metropolitan area.
- Hiring a Commercial Lawyer - Resources to help you make informed decisions when hiring a business lawyer.
- Tools and Resources - Checklists, questionnaires and forms of interest when hiring a business attorney.
General Information on Hiring an Attorney:
- Fee Agreements - What to expect when discussing fees and costs with your attorney.
- Types of Legal Fees - Overview of consultation fees, hourly rates and other types of legal fees.
- Types of Legal Costs - Explanation of paralegal time, travel expenses and other types of legal costs.
- Reducing Legal Costs and Expenses - How to keep your legal costs down, such as getting organized and being efficient.
Was this helpful?
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.
Contact a qualified business attorney to help you prevent and address human resources problems.