Skip to main content
Please enter a legal issue and/or a location
Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, use enter to select

Child Support Help

Obtaining an adequate child support support order, and either enforcing or modifying it, often requires the assistance of a skilled child support attorney and the help of state agencies. The following resources will help you better understand how to hire a family lawyer and interact with government agencies when dealing with child support matters. Additionally, most states provide free legal resources for low income families such as child support lawyers, pro bono family law legal advice, and legal aid. It is usually granted and determined by an individual’s income level. If a parent wishes to take the free legal service of a family law attorney, he must have a limited disposable income. State agencies and non-profit associations manage those organizations offering direct pro bono legal help or free referrals.

Learn About Child Support Help

You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help

Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.

Or contact an attorney near you:
Copied to clipboard

Find a Lawyer

More Options