From the U.S. Dept. of State and Dept. of Homeland Security:
- Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative - Travel rules enacted between 2007 and 2009 regarding documentation and security clearance.
- Document Requirements for Land and Sea Travel - Options for ID and travel documents for visitors who enter by land or sea.
- Admission into the United States FAQ - Answers to frequently asked questions about entering the U.S. as a visitor.
- International Travel A-Z Index of Topics - Encyclopedia of international travel terms and topics.
- Information on Obtaining a Passport - Step-by-step instructions for first-time U.S. passport applicants.
- How to Apply for a Passport Renewal - Instructions for U.S. passport renewal, with links to relevant forms.
- Passport Acceptance Facility Search Page - This search will enable you to find locations where you can apply for a passport.
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.
Or contact an attorney near you:
Contact a qualified immigration attorney to help you with visa procedures.