Block on Trump's Asylum Ban Upheld by Supreme Court
With law school back in session we thought we'd venture into the personal lives of hardworking law students across the land. Behind laptop screens, thick glasses, and under any wanted/unwanted facial hair are the hearts and the minds of law students just trying to figure it all out.
While we can't carry your course loads, or your books, we can offer some tips
on things to steer clear of. So this 'Top 10' is dedicated to pick-up lines.
Ones not to use. Never ever.
10. You satisfy all the elements of looking good.
9. You can be the C in my UCC anytime.
8. A reasonable person would say yes to dinner with me next week.
7. You know, Miranda didn't warn me about you.
6. It's Erie that I haven't seen you in Civ Pro before.
5. I have a reasonable suspicion that you'll probably cause me to fall head over heels, beyond a shadow of a doubt.
4. If you give me a chance, I can be to you what Chevron is to Admin law.
3. I'll tell you my favorite amendment if you tell me yours.
2. My friend over there thinks I would be civilly liable for negligence if I neglected to come over and talk to you.
1. So, what do I have to do to become your favorite tort?
So, promise us to never use these lines. And, have a good long weekend!
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.