Vote Now: Technologist on the ABA Journal's 'Blawg 100' List
Last week the ABA Journal announced its selections for the Blawg 100 -- a list of (some of the) best legal blogs on the web today. And, guess what? This very blog that you are reading right now -- Technologist -- was nominated. Can I get a "Yeahhhhhhh Boyeeeeee!"
If you already read this blog, then you know that we work hard to bring you the best in product reviews that will make your lawyer life easier, as well as highlighting the grey areas where the law is not moving as quickly as technology. With a renewed effort this year to refocus the blog, we're happy to see that our efforts have paid off.
In honor of our recognition, here's a look at some of the most popular Technologist posts of all time ...
1. Java Security Warning: Disable It Now, Homeland Security Says
Examining whether you really need to heed government warnings about disabling Java software.
2. We (Lawyers) Just Got Replaced By a Contract-Drafting App
Letting you in on a handy new app that will draft for you, resulting, hopefully, in more free time.
3. Which is the Best Word Processor for Your Android?
Reviewing the best mobile processor apps for your Android phone, because we all work on the go.
4. Obscenity Charges: '2 Girls, One Cup' and 4 Years in Prison
Answering your question: "What ever happened to the guy that produced the most disgusting video known to humankind?"
5. ATT Offers Free MicroCell Signal Booster
Letting AT&T users in on a sweet deal to boost their signal. Who doesn't want their signal boosted?
6. Forget About Facebook, Protect Your Google Plus Privacy
Sharing tips on how to protect your privacy on Google Plus.
7. John McAfee Arrested After Metadata Mistake
Giving you the inside scoop on the real life drama of John McAfee.
8. The Laptop Buying Guide for Lawyers
Listing everything you need to consider before you buy a new laptop.
9. 5 High-Tech Ways Small Law Firms Can Go Paperless
Hoping to run a greener office? Here's how to do it.
10. Make Sure Microsoft Word's 'Track Changes' Doesn't Ruin Your Case
Warning you of the dangers of Track Changes, and tips for not screwing it up.
Please help us spread the word and vote for Technologist. Polling is open now, through December 20, 2013 and you can vote by clicking here and selecting the Legal Tech option.
Let us know you voted on Twitter @FindLawLP, on Facebook on the FindLaw for Legal Professionals page or on FindLaw's LinkedIn page. Or, because even with the nomination we are always working to improve, send ideas or suggestions for what we can do better.
- 2 FindLaw Blogs Make the ABA Journal's 'Blawg 100': Vote for Us! (FindLaw's Insider)
- FindLaw Legal Professional Blogs (FindLaw)
- Blawg...the New Black? (FindLaw's Greedy Associates Blog)
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.