Florida Small Claims Courts
In Florida, as per Florida Small Claims Rules of Court [PDF], a County Court civil division handles small claims under $5,000.
- Small Claims Court in Florida Procedures explained, from the 8th Judicial Circuit.
- Interactive Map of Florida's Counties From Florida Association of Counties
- County Courts
- Alachua County Small Claims Court Information from the Alachua County Clerk of the 6th Judicial District.
- Bay County Small Claims | Forms Information from the Bay County Clerk.
- Small Claims Information From the Clay County Clerk.
- Small Claims Court FAQs From the Escambia County Clerk of the 1st Judicial Circuit.
- Leon County Small Claims Court General information from the Leon County Clerk of the 2nd Judicial Circuit.
- Small Claims Court Basic information and forms from the Miami-Dade County Clerk of the 11th Judicial District.
- Pinellas County Small Claims Court | Forms Basic information from the Pinellas County Clerk.
Last updated on 12/22/08